Xyloaid ointment 5%: uses, side effects, and price in Pakistan
Xyloaid Lidocain 5% Cream is a topical medicine that is famous for its ability to numb the skin. This ointment, which is mostly made up of lignocaine, works as a local anesthetic to stop and ease pain during different medical treatments. It can numb the nasal membranes in the mouth, throat, or nose, which makes it very useful for medical procedures that need to be done in these sensitive areas.
Some uses of Xyloaid ointment 5% are:
- Local anesthesia during medical procedures.
- Pain relief for mucous membranes in the mouth, throat, or nose.
- Numbing effects facilitate medical interventions in sensitive areas.
- Management of discomfort associated with certain medical treatments or conditions.
Uses in Urdu:
طبی طریقہ کار کے دوران مقامی اینستھیزیا۔
منہ، گلے، یا ناک میں چپچپا جھلیوں کے لیے درد سے نجات۔
بے حسی کے اثرات حساس علاقوں میں طبی مداخلت کی سہولت فراہم کرتے ہیں۔
بعض طبی علاج یا حالات سے وابستہ تکلیف کا انتظام۔
Some side effects of Xyloaid ointment 5% are:
- Depressed respiratory rate
- Patients over 65
- People who have problems with their kidneys
- People who have problems with their liver
- People who have hypotension (low blood pressure)
- People who are in serious shock
- People who have epilepsy (a brain disease that causes seizures)
- People who have myasthenia gravis (a muscle disease that makes muscles weak)
- People who have porphyria (liver diseases that affect the skin or nervous system)
- Patients who have trouble breathing
- People who have sinus bradycardia (a slow heart rate)
- People who have any kind of heart block
- At the start of the process, apply the cream.
- The numbness effect takes about three to five minutes to happen.
- The cream can be put on the area three or four times a day by adults.
- To figure out the right amount, a doctor should weigh the child.
- If you are allergic to this medicine or anything in it, don’t use this cream.
- If you have ever had porphyrias, a problem that changes the color of your blood, do not take this medicine.
Xyloaid ointment 5% is available for Rs. 86 in Pakistan.