Mycoderm Tablet 250mg: Uses, Side Effects and Price in Pakistan
Mycoderm Tablet falls under Fungal infections Antifungals contain terbinafine, which is used to treat some types of fungal infections, like those that happen on the toenails or fingernails. Terbinafine stops the growth of fungi, which is how it works. Terbinafine is an antifungal, which is a type of medicine.
How To Use
- As your doctor tells you, take terbinafine by mouth with food.
- To get the most out of terbinafine, you should take it as directed.
- Take terbinafine at the same time to help you remember.
- How much you get depends on your health and how well you respond to care.
- Do not take more of this product or take it more often than what the directions say.
Mycoderm Tablet is used to treat yeast infections on the skin, hair, and nails, as well as other fungal illnesses.
Some of the side effects of Mycoderm Tablet are:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Not wanting to eat
- Horrible gut or abdominal pain
- Yellowing skin and eyes
- Dark pee
- Strong dizziness
- Head hurts
- Not feeling well
- Have trouble breathing
- Rash that swells up
- Pain in the head.
Price in Pakistan:
Its price in Pakistan is Rs. 529.