Hilin capsule 75mg:uses,benefits,side effects and price
Hilin is an anti-convulsant drug that functions as an analgesic and is related to GABA. It is used to treat generalized anxiety disorder, seizures, and pain from spinal cord injuries and nerve damage. Each capsule contains 75 mg of pregabalin.
Hilin tablets are used to treat:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Acute musculoskeletal disorders
Uses in Urdu:
- تحجر المفاصل
- اوسٹیو ارتھرائٹس
- اینکالوزنگ ورم فقرہ
- شدید عضلاتی عوارض
Key benefits of Hilin capsule 75mg include:
- Rapid and efficient pain alleviation.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Improves mobility in people with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Can be used to treat acute musculoskeletal problems.
Some side effects of Hilin capsule 75mg are:
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
While using Hilin 75mg, certain precautions should be taken:
- Avoid using it if you are allergic to it or have a history of allergic reactions to other NSAIDs.
- Patients with heart problems, liver or kidney disease should use with caution.
- It is not recommended for use during the last trimester of pregnancy.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medication as it may increase the risk of stomach bleeding.
- Hilin should not be used if you have severe heart failure.
- It should be used with care in elderly patients, who are more prone to side effects.
- Long-term use of these pills may lead to kidney problems and stomach bleeding.
Hilin capsule 75mg are available for Rs 391 in Pakistan.